Amped extender setup using setup.ampedwireless.com setup GUI?
To learn about Amped extender setup without getting confused, follow this page. Here we will aid you to fully grasp what you have to do before you begin with the Amped Wi-Fi range extender setup and after it as well.
Amped extender setup or installing takes not more than 5 minutes for those who follow the steps carefully. If you’re provided any setup disk or software with the Amped wireless range extender, please don’t insert the disk into the system. You don’t need to install the software. The default web address setup.ampedwireless.com helps users to setup Amped extender without using installation disk or software.
What are setup.ampedwireless.com and 126.96.36.199?
If you want to get throughout the Amped Wi-Fi extender, you may use any of these two default addresses. Each the IP address and the web address is the identical, they usually present the identical style of functionality to users. In case you are unable to log into Wi-Fi extender using the web address setup.ampedwireless.com, then you can try the default IP 192.168.1.240 address to login and hence you’re going to be logged into the Amped AC2600 extender.
What are setup.ampedwireless.com and 188.8.131.52?
For the Amped login RE2600 extender process, you’re needed to have a laptop, pc, or tablet. After that, you can precede with the Amped login RE2600 extender process. Logging into your device is essential if you want to access your extender’s settings or want your Extender to be configured. The steps have been stated below:
- Open any internet browser of your device (PC/Laptop/Tablet). But note that your browser should not be out-of-date; it should be up to date.
- At the top of the browser, you will see the URL bar. Enter the default IP address i.e. 192.168.1.240 on the URL bar. OR alternatively you can use default web address setup.ampedwireless.com.
- After pressing Enter, you will see the Amped login page prompting for Amped extender login username and password. Use the below default username and password.
Username – admin
Password – admin
- Click on the Login/Submit button.
- If you are navigated to the Amped AC2600 Setup page on your screen, it means you have successfully signed into the device settings.
Amped wireless AC2600 extender setup – setup.ampedwireless.com
Wireless AC2600 Amped extender setup procedure is the simplest method even if you are new to this device. All you need to do is to follow the Amped AC2600 setup guidelines provided beneath. Please follow the steps carefully.
Amped AC2600 Setup – Web Configuration
- Attach the antennas with your Amped AC2600 Wi-Fi extender.
- Connect your PC or laptop to the Amped Wi-Fi network.
- Open a default web browser on the PC or laptop and visit default web-page setup.ampedwireless.com. Or default login IP 192.168.1.240 to open login page of the extender.
- Login to the Amped wireless AC2600 extender setup homepage and you will see the device dashboard.
- See the current status of your device and click Scan. The extender will search for all active wireless networks around it.
- A list of all active wireless networks will appear on your screen following which you will have to select your home network.
- Enter the network password if you are prompted to do so.
- Now the Amped AC2600 setup wizard will ask you to enter a new SSID (network name) and passphrase. Click the Next tab and make sure you save all the configurations on your WiFi extender.
- Let your Amped WiFi extender reboot in order to make changes take effect on it. The Amped wireless AC2600 extender setup will be successfully completed after this.
Amped AC2600 Setup – WPS One-Touch Setup
- Locate the WPS button on the backside of your Amped Wi-Fi range extender.
- Push and hold the WPS button for around 5 seconds. You will see the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) LED light started to blink on your Amped Wi-Fi extender.
- Now, simultaneously press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Both devices will attempt to connect. You are required to check whether the devices have been connected to each other or not.
- If your devices are connected, it means your Amped wireless range extender setup process is completed successfully.
Can’t Access Amped Wi-Fi Extender Setup Page - what to do??
In case you are unable to access the Amped Wi-Fi setup page, don’t fear. Just comply with the instructions given below:
- Initially, make sure that your computer/mobile/Laptop is connected to the Wi-Fi network of the Amped Wi-Fi range extender.
- Now, reboot your device with by switching OFF the power button. Wait for a while before turning on the electricity supply. As rebooting your device will automatically removes the Minor drop-offs and system faults.
- Also make sure that the Amped Wi-Fi network is turned ON when you are attempting to established Amped Wi-Fi extender AC2600 or setup Amped extender.
- You are also required to make sure that your web browser is up to date and is not contaminated through malwares or malicious files.
- Try to use http://setup.ampedwireless.com to go to the setup page.
- Now you have run the troubleshooting steps, hopefully you have fixed your issue.
Setup Amped Extender Failed
If the Amped Wi-Fi setup fails, even if you are trying to set it up, don’t fear. Establishing the Amped Wi-Fi network is probably not able to install if the device has come across any technical or minor glitch.
Here are the troubleshooting steps, following which you are able to solve your issues easily.
- If the Amped Wi-Fi setup keeps failing again and again, make certain that you have entered are correct details.
- Login setup.ampedwireless.com and examine that you have entered correct username/password.
- Refer to setup.ampedwireless.com not working guide if can’t reach or getting website not found error.
- Make sure that you have connected your Amped Wi-Fi extender to your current Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure that your Amped range extender should be located near the router.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router must be ON when you are attempting to establishing or trying in Amped extender setup.
So this was all about the Amped extender setup and login process. We hope this post helped you to learn how to troubleshoot the issue if you come across any issue. Feel free to contact us if you are coming across any issue.